Welcome to The Portal Welcome to The Portal

clicky clickerton...

...that just made my day! "I'm God's gift to the Portal..."

Xiao Xiao No. 3 Xiao Xiao No. 3

that was tight!

Damn Beth ... to get votes, all you'll need to do is post a movie with a picture of yourself, and it's all good! ... talk about FINE. Anyway, where did you find this movie? I'd like to see v1.0 and v2.0, if possible. Please respond, or drop my an email.

Brutality Brutality

NEWSFLASH: "GOD submits movie to newgrounds.com"

brilliant, McFretN. It is amazing to see the final product up and active! I remember a few months ago when you requested my preloader and I gave it to you, but this? I had NO idea Brutality would be so perfectly demonstrated. You preseneted to me a whole new perspective of Flash animating, and I felt as if I was standing on the battle field myself. I never would have thought my tiny little preloader would accompany such talent as this. You never cease to amaze me, McFretN. (if only "Zelda: The Underworld" had a chance in hell with Brutality ... that'd be the day...)

TSUNAMI  lev. 1 TSUNAMI lev. 1

up there with Combat Instinct..

I really like the concept. Take this game one step further... I want to see more weapons (flame throwers, bullet holes in the wall when I shoot it, grenades, more hit points on enemies, the ability to shoot & break almost anything, etc) ... you have got yourself a great thing going here, but just make sure to make it better... true, it'd be nice to come each week, month, etc to play the next installment, but shooting a little handgun gets old... and why the hell can't i break those beakers w/ the brain inside... now that shit is tight. Regardless, so far, good job!

Disorderly - Sagway Disorderly - Sagway

Great Game, Tom!

Nice game, Tom! It's a pretty new style, and it was fun, too. To tell you the truth, it was too damn hard! I haven't beaten yet, but all in good time, right? All in good time! mwah ha ha haaa!

Max demo v1.0 Max demo v1.0

pretty sweet!

At first, I figured the game would actually be pretty lame, but then it somehow became addicting. I'd always die in the shop, and I'd keep playing. I beat the first level, woo hoo!! Make more twists and turns, and make it a somewhat more complicated... something that will cause you to have to think. I liked the game, I would like to finish it as well, I'm curious what it will be like. Finish it entirely, however. Don't keep submitting level by level, because when I want to keep playing and can't, it makes me disappointed. When I'm disappointed I vote low. When I vote low, you get a bad score. When you have bad scores nobody will like your submissions. If nobody likes your submissions, nobody will like you. Therefore, when can I finish game!!?!?!?

scottcartoon responds:

Thanks,this is probably the only hit ive posted on NG the level 2 will not be posted as a level demo but im defenately going to finish it I think Ill be about a month