TSUNAMI  lev. 1 TSUNAMI lev. 1

up there with Combat Instinct..

I really like the concept. Take this game one step further... I want to see more weapons (flame throwers, bullet holes in the wall when I shoot it, grenades, more hit points on enemies, the ability to shoot & break almost anything, etc) ... you have got yourself a great thing going here, but just make sure to make it better... true, it'd be nice to come each week, month, etc to play the next installment, but shooting a little handgun gets old... and why the hell can't i break those beakers w/ the brain inside... now that shit is tight. Regardless, so far, good job!

Disorderly - Sagway Disorderly - Sagway

Great Game, Tom!

Nice game, Tom! It's a pretty new style, and it was fun, too. To tell you the truth, it was too damn hard! I haven't beaten yet, but all in good time, right? All in good time! mwah ha ha haaa!

Max demo v1.0 Max demo v1.0

pretty sweet!

At first, I figured the game would actually be pretty lame, but then it somehow became addicting. I'd always die in the shop, and I'd keep playing. I beat the first level, woo hoo!! Make more twists and turns, and make it a somewhat more complicated... something that will cause you to have to think. I liked the game, I would like to finish it as well, I'm curious what it will be like. Finish it entirely, however. Don't keep submitting level by level, because when I want to keep playing and can't, it makes me disappointed. When I'm disappointed I vote low. When I vote low, you get a bad score. When you have bad scores nobody will like your submissions. If nobody likes your submissions, nobody will like you. Therefore, when can I finish game!!?!?!?

scottcartoon responds:

Thanks,this is probably the only hit ive posted on NG the level 2 will not be posted as a level demo but im defenately going to finish it I think Ill be about a month

&amp;gt;&amp;gt; Murder Mystery 2 &amp;lt;&amp;lt; >> Murder Mystery 2 <<

...

hmm...I wish I could actually FINISH this game, but if I wasn't STUCK in this damn closet, then it might be funner. Fix your game, and make sure to test ALL your future games BEFORE you upload them, that way your score doesn't get affected as badly. good job from till i got stuck though...i'm still quite curious, and in fact, I wish I could finish it right now....