Welcome to The Portal Welcome to The Portal

clicky clickerton...

...that just made my day! "I'm God's gift to the Portal..."

Xiao Xiao No. 3 Xiao Xiao No. 3

that was tight!

Damn Beth ... to get votes, all you'll need to do is post a movie with a picture of yourself, and it's all good! ... talk about FINE. Anyway, where did you find this movie? I'd like to see v1.0 and v2.0, if possible. Please respond, or drop my an email.

Brutality Brutality

NEWSFLASH: "GOD submits movie to newgrounds.com"

brilliant, McFretN. It is amazing to see the final product up and active! I remember a few months ago when you requested my preloader and I gave it to you, but this? I had NO idea Brutality would be so perfectly demonstrated. You preseneted to me a whole new perspective of Flash animating, and I felt as if I was standing on the battle field myself. I never would have thought my tiny little preloader would accompany such talent as this. You never cease to amaze me, McFretN. (if only "Zelda: The Underworld" had a chance in hell with Brutality ... that'd be the day...)

What If What If

If only...

hey Man...I loved the graphics and how you brought them into a Flash environment. However, I feel that you need to have MORE interaction. You can do better than just "word bubbles" ... make an action one. Complete with Sound, Background, Story Line, and THEN possibly some humor. I wanna see 'em fight, not read a Sunday Newspaper Comic... (no offense)

You've got potential, I can see that...

NG Sticks 2 NG Sticks 2

REDFX does it again!!

Hell yeah. I loved it even better than the first! Everything was perfect. The only possibly areas you could work on are your characters (The main two).
I liked the lightning effect at the end, and I laughed my ass of when Wade Fulp gets...wait...I won't ruin it... watch this movie!!!

Stick Slayer: Episode One Stick Slayer: Episode One

That was bad ass..

GREAT JOB! How long did it take you to make the full version of Stick Slayer? That was one of the best action portal submissions I've seen in a LOOONG time...nice work, keep it up!

Megaman Dance Party Megaman Dance Party

Not worth the time....

The overall outcome of this animation only goes to prove that it's not worth the time--in two scenarios: the time spent making it, and the time spent watching it. I've seen GREAT things done with Flash and NES Sprites, and work like this really puts them all down. You've got potential, it's clearly evident. "If at first you don't succeed, try, try again."

NG Sticks NG Sticks

Pure Genius!

I love your style! You emphasized every aspect of what "portal-worthy" content truly is, you had me constantly paying attention, and you left me asking for more. Nice story line -- it gets your message across nicely. (We don't want our Portal poluted with shit. Learn how to vote, or go sit on a Twizzler ©!)

Poor Little Deer (fixed) Poor Little Deer (fixed)

Hell yeah!

Way to go! I love "My Cousin Vinny" (Especially THAT scene)! You couldn't have picked a better point in the show! You displayed it exactly as I was picturing it!! Just add some sound effects, and it will be all good! Peace!

Georgy Georgy

Mie Speshul Brayne

The fact that you would even DARE submit this shit to The Portal is an insult to your intelligence. Are you implying that a Special Brain gives you some Special privelege of poluting our minds, and Newgrounds, with this filth of an animation? I sure as hell hope not. By the way, when you're hopping onto your Little Yellow Bus for school tomorrow, try not spread the plague of stupidity that so many of us have now been diagnosed with--no thanks to you!